Friday, June 5, 2009

Whats on tonight?

So the rest of the crew had hot chips, potatoe scallops and prawn cutlets for dinner but i didnt feel like that. There was a bag of mince defrosted in the fridge so i decided to make something up for myself. I had three ideas on what i might feel like:-
1. Stir fry style dish with mince, onion, garlic, carrot, corn, hokkien noodles, sweet chilli sauce.
2. Rissoles with above mentioned ingredients+ about 1/4 cup of grated cheese.     (I LOVE RISSOLES!)
3. Homemade sausauge rolls with above stuff+egg and my own blend of herbed and curried     corn flake crumbs to bind it together.
I went with the sausage roll option. Never tried my hand at sausage rolls before so it might be interesting! My feeds are usually pretty, well, not quite normal shall we say! Might have to update when i try one.....they nearly cooked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment